Enter the exact name or at least four characters of a horse's name, then click GO to perform the search. Next, click on a Horse Name row to get workouts for that horse. [Help]
Stable watches allow you to request notification for any or all of the following events:
- a specific horse you are interested in being entered in a race
- a specific horse you are interested in having completed a workout
- the results of a race that involved a specific horse
After you save or update your watch, if drf.com receives any data that satisfies the criteria you specified, drf.com updates your Home page to reflect these new notifications. You can also request that drf.com send you an email to notify you of the carryover.
- Enter the exact name of a horse or at least four characters of a horse's name in the Search Name field.
- Specify the type of search by selecting Exact name or Partial match.
- Click GO to perform the search.
- Click on a Horse Name row to add a horse.
- Enter your comments in the Notes field.
- Select the types of notification you want to receive, including:
- notification of entries for the horse
- notification of workouts for the horse
- notification of results for a race involving the horse
- whether you want to receive an email notification
Click the Save button to store your watch or click Reset to clear the values you specified for your watch.